The Business Relationship Manager (BRM) is the primary interface between the business and IT who’s remit is to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders and work with them to understand their strategic direction, capability requirements, and enabling technology needs, and then build out and maintain an investment roadmap to deliver those capabilities and the overall future vision. This requires the BRM to work with business leaders to select, prioritise, and specify the IT investment projects in a coherent portfolio for the business area they are supporting. This also includes taking a lead on the annual IT investment planning and budgeting activity.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Senior Relationship Manager with internal customers
- Works with business leadership to develop and maintain strategic roadmap
- Manage portfolio and intake process for business unit, striking a balance between business desirability and technical feasibility
- Ensures technology solutions are aligned to business strategies to achieve successful outcomes
- Responsible for overall demand management and prioritization for a business area or enterprise program
- Participates in governance teams for project portfolios or enterprise initiatives
- Works closely with directors on the annual IT investment planning and budgeting activity.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.