Senior Manager, Application Support
Engineering & Technology
Through a deep understanding of processes and data across all platforms, The Senior Manager of Application Support is uniquely positioned to impact all of Super’s business lines (Travel, Ecommerce, and Cash). In this multi-disciplinary and highly cross functional role, this position presides over both the Technical Account Managers on each business line, and the Catalog Management Team. This Senior Manager will guide team structure, workflows, and team member growth. Reporting directly to the VP of Supply and Operations, this role is an integrator between business and technical stakeholders; alongwith their team, solving complex problems, and delivering impactful outcomes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Build and grow technical support processes, documentation and monitoring, including dashboards and proactive alerting. File and prioritize bugs with our internal engineering team as well as our external partners
- Oversee team functions for Technical Account Managers, supporting each Super vertical (Travel, Ecommerce, and Cash) and the Catalog Management Team. Maintain and create multiple team workflows, SLAs, and processes (EX: Kanban, Agile, etc)
- Operate as a strategic cross-functional partner internally and externally. Collaborate closely with Supply, Data, Product & Engineering, Operations, and Finance teams to support and drive outcomes on key initiatives, or systemic, and business optimizations. Serve as an escalation point of contact for our provider hubs partners.
- Serve as an integrator among technical and business requirements to identify mutual solutions requiring the ability to translate, explain, and train both technical and non-tech team members.
- Establish a deep understanding of processes and data across all platforms and the impact of process or technical changes to overall company
- Self ideate larger scale initiatives or optimizations based on understanding of the business and OKRs.
- Coach individual team members on project plans or problem resolution paths for each respective vertical
- 5+ years of experience in a technical capacity; experience in Travel, Fintech, or Ecommerce is a plus
- 3+ years of experience overseeing teams greater than three members
- Strong communicator with the knowledge of how to navigate and speak the language of varying internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated passion for finding a solution to problems and driving innovation cross functionally
- High level of accountability; results-driven; self-motivated and experienced in achieving business goals & OKRs, especially in ambiguous scenarios
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.