As a Senior level Designer, you will design and create fun, exciting, and beautiful environments from conception to completion, creating paper designs, contributing to design discussions and solving design challenges within the team. Appreciation of technology and architecture is a plus. Senior Level Designers are expected to support and mentor level designers within the team, working closely with team leads to ensure the vision of the game is presented in the missions appropriately as well as potentially owning multiple levels simultaneously.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Execute the design direction and be responsible for designing and building level content from whitebox to final quality.
- Mentor, encourage, and inspire team members around you.
- Take part in playtesting and ensure feedback is applied.
- Proactively solve issues and seek feedback to ensure your work is always the best it can be.
- Communicate and work closely with other departments.
- Ensure your work meets technical standards and is bug-free.
- 5+ years of professional experience as Level Designer in the Games Industry.
- 1 or more shipped AAA titles on PC, Xbox or PlayStation.
- Excellent sense for design and creating outstanding user experiences.
- Experience designing levels for multiplayer or single-player titles.
- Strong spatial and layout skills.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Solid English communication and writing skills.
- Understanding of level design principles, pacing and mission flow
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.