We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about solving complex technical issues, takes pride in their own work, and enjoys exploring new ideas. We truly believe that the greatest candidates do not think of themselves as simply engineers, rather, they see themselves as makers who focus on outcomes.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 7 years
- You have at least 7 years working experience as an iOS Engineer.
- You have a proven track record → We’re a young company and at this stage, we need people that have been through this before. You've shipped successful products. You’ve worked on iOS apps at scale before, and have built products from scratch.
- You have experience working with video → Many iOS projects are about fetching lists and posting data, our app isn’t. As you’re building a video creation app with overlaying assets and filters, you will need to exercise expertise in areas like video processing, graphics, animation and rendering.
- You’re a team player → We work in multi-disciplinary teams — you'll work with a group of super-talented PMs, designers, engineers and researchers. Together you'll have to solve really complex problems, so you need to communicate well and be able to have good discussions with domain experts.
- You like the early stage → This team is early-stage, which means we're looking for people who enjoy being in a more ambiguous environment and like to help wherever they can provide the most value. Like joining a user call every now and then, to figure out how we can optimize the video creation flow, or setting up a regression framework for the iOS app.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.