Senior Infrastructure Software Engineer
Engineering & Technology
Squarespace is looking for an experienced software engineer to join our Infrastructure organization at an exciting time in our evolution. You will help us build a robust and inviting infrastructure platform for our engineering teams and to reimagine how we work in the cloud. You will collaborate with great teammates to improve engineering agility and system reliability. You will report to an Engineering Manager on the Databases Team. We are headquartered in New York City, have satellite offices around the country, and embrace fully remote teammates.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
You'll Get To…
- Build golden paths for our engineers by writing clean software, infrastructure as code, and documentation
- Explore, prove out, and harden migration paths from our data centers to GCP
- Partner with our engineering teams to help them walk those paths, to map their needs to our infrastructure offerings, and to understand where we should invest further in those offerings
- Help our engineers understand their infrastructure by improving observability and guidance
- Partner with your peers in Infrastructure to eliminate legacy toil and accelerate our higher-value work
- Mentor your teammates
Who We're Looking For:
- 5+ years experience in software engineering or managing data systems
- Programming experience in Go or a similar language
- Experience taking projects from problem statement through delivery
- Experience managing resources with Terraform in a major cloud provider like GCP
- Experience with or interest in data systems such as Postgres, MongoDB, or Kafka
- Experience with Kubernetes and Prometheus
- Team players
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.