At TransUnion, we strive to build an environment where our associates are in the driver’s seat of their professional development, while having access to help along the way. We encourage everyone to pursue passions and take ownership of their careers. With the support of colleagues and mentors, our associates are given the tools needed to get where they want to go. Regardless of job titles, our associates have the opportunity to learn new things and be a leader every day.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- In this role, you will engage in prospecting activities including outbound communications, in-person meetings, and attending trade shows & conferences to create revenue generating opportunities. You will drive net new pipeline in partnership with our SDR team, marketing, and lead generation teams.
- Own your vertical market and develop and execute a territory plan to prioritize your focus on high-potential customers or prospects. Develop Account Plans for the top targets.
- Manage and drive existing pipeline through the sales opportunity lifecycle: pipeline generation, discovery, presentation, negotiation and deal close with an emphasis on demonstrating value and ROI.
- In the pursuit of new sales opportunities, you will leverage and partner with TransUnion’s sales support resources (e.g., our Line of Business Market Development Teams, Global Solutions Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), pre-sales engineers, account managers)
- Collect, interpret and share market, customer and competitive intelligence concerning collections
- Promote communication, team building, personal development, customer directed innovation and other traits to project and strengthen the culture of the company
- Minimum of 8 years selling data, software and/or analytic solutions in a complex enterprise sales environment; with a proven track record of success meeting sales quotas and driving new pipeline growth
- Demonstrated experience working directly with U.S Gaming Operators and/or Platform Providers supporting the rapidly expanding U.S Gaming (sports betting) market
- Min. 2 years of experience in sports betting with a strong grasp on the industry landscape, regulatory conditions and competition
- The ability to drive value-led sales conversations which articulate the impact and Return On Investment inherent to Identity Verification / KYC, Customer Onboarding and Fraud Mitigation solutions
- Experience around identity management, identity verification, customer onboarding, fraud mitigation and digital device fingerprinting
- This is a remote position which may require occasional in-person attendance at work-related events at the discretion of management
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.