We are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Possess extensive production experience with Golang
- Excited to learn and develop blockchain technology (No experience yet? No problem!)
- Possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster
- Always up-to-speed on the latest technologies
- Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation
- Your communication style is open, transparent, and direct, and you consistently work in tight collaboration with your teammates
- Always open to feedback, new ideas, and opportunities for self-improvement
- You look for ways to help out beyond the scope of your day-to-day work
- Made significant contributions to the products you’ve worked on in your career
- Have dabbled in, educated yourself on, or are experienced working on blockchain technology
- Eager to bring cutting-edge research to the real world and help build a platform for the next generation of cryptocurrency applications
- Experience working with compilers, architecting systems and developing SDKs
- Security-minded and always keeping an eye out for potential threats and vulnerabilities in your code
- Mastered CS fundamentals, either in a formal university program or through self-learning
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.