SENIOR GAMEPLAY ENGINEER
Engineering & Technology
The Senior Gameplay Engineer will help us build great games from concept to development to launch. The Senior Software Gameplay partners with the rest of the game teams to help translate game ideas into code.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Develop new gameplay concepts all the way from prototype to production
- Work with back-end software engineers to implement server-dependent game features
- Observe the studio’s development guidelines and follow the project’s code style and architecture in close communication with other developers.
- Instrument, profile, and analyze client code to identify and fix complex bugs and performance issues
- Produce technical design documentation to educate stakeholders and fellow engineers about software design decisions and principles
- Work with the Central Tech team when appropriate
- Triage and fix high-impact issues that arise working in a live environment
- Additional client engineering tasks as required
- 7+ years of software engineering experience in the games industry
- Ability to solicit and incorporate gameplay feedback in an iterative prototyping process
- Ability to work on a team with other engineers, designers, and developers
- High-energy, hands-on individual with attention to detail and comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong understanding of game mechanics and design principles
- Fluent in English with interpersonal communication skills
- Experience developing mobile games with Unity3D
- Experience developing real-time multiplayer games
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.