We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Game Designer to work on Crysis 4 (Working Title). As a Senior Game Designer, you will be responsible for developing game concepts and systems that fulfill the vision of the Game Director and the Lead Game Designer. You will work closely with people from other departments, such as Art, Code, and Narrative, to design and implement the needed features to create the desired gameplay experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Take ownership of game features, from initial designs to final implementation
- Create and maintain designs and game concepts.
- Work with other departments to ensure all required resources are scheduled and delivered.
- Participate in testing to iterate, balance and tune gameplay features.
- Write design documentation for features/systems.
- 2 or more shipped AA - AAA titles on PC or Console, ideally an FPS or heavily systemic game.
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to perform hands on feature tuning.
- A high enough level of English to be able to work in it every day.
- Deep passion for gaming, preferably FPS sandbox games and immersive sims.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.