We are looking for a Senior Game Designer to join our team and support us on our liveOps-driven MMORPG. You will be directly responsible for ensuring the game’s features are paced in a way that engages our players, by understanding how they behave in-game, via a KPI-driven approach.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- General design responsibilities with a focus on:
- Content design.
- LiveOps and event design.
- Monitoring KPIs for decision-making.
- Healthy and non-predatory Monetisation.
- Championing the game's vision.
- Writing thorough and complete feature documentation.
- Communicating designs clearly to other team members.
- Helping elevate junior staff.
- Using industry standards as a benchmark and bringing them to the next level.
- Analyzing user behavior from all available sources and aligning our design approach.
- Pitching solutions for core problems.
- 2-3 years of experience in games as a live service, ideally in a similar role.
- Shipped at least one successful game or steered an existing one back on track.
- Strong knowledge of game theory (player journey, gameplay, learning curve, creating emotion, difficulty balancing, rewards, etc.).
- A passion for mmorpg’s and similar styled games.
- High-level proficiency in the use of Jira, Confluence, Google Sheets, Microsoft Office, Balsamiq, or other mockup tools.
- High-level proficiency in the creation of mockups and wireframes.
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to break down problems to their core.
- Assertive problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Speaking English at full professional proficiency.
- Experience in and passion for KPI-driven approaches and decision-making.
- High level of empathy and soft skills.
- Willingness to share knowledge and help empower others.
- Ability to spearhead motivation and positivity in a team.
- Ability to work fully remotely on a CET/CEST timezone and schedule.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.