We’re looking for a senior full-stack engineer to be part of our Revenue team. VEED has had great success with consumers. The Revenue team’s role is to build on this success and create a product that is loved by businesses. The team is very mission driven. We care about the outcome of the work we deliver. We move quickly to launch features and iterate. It’s a relatively small product team (5 people) so you’ll be given a lot of autonomy and expected to operate on relatively high level scopes. To do this you’ll need to make smart decisions (in discussion with your peers) balancing engineering time with commercial impact. This is not a role where you wait to be told what to do. The right candidate will love driving the business forward and helping the team to achieve great things.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What you will do
- You will work with a small friendly team of senior engineers, a designer and the Head of Revenue.
- We move quickly to deliver high value features to users on a weekly basis.
- You will be given high level goals and trusted to deliver on them; filling in the blanks in discussion with engineers, designers and PMs; while maintaining a high quality of code.
- The type of projects you will build range from collaboration tools, to security, to workflow management, to automated AI editing.
- Have 5+ years of experience in building complex web applications in a fast paced environment.
- Have professional experience with React as well as broad knowledge of state management and UI/UX.
- Have demonstrable experience implementing, deploying and maintaining scalable Node backends.
- Experience with both microservices and cloud providers such as GCP is a plus.
- Are comfortable with TypeScript, and understand how it helps foster a reliable codebase.
- Have a strong user empathy and passion to build a great product that users love.
- Be comfortable operating in an agile uncertain environment.
- Use data to solve customer problems and make a business impact.
- Have strong communication and collaboration skills - listening as well as informing.
- Have a thorough understanding of different testing methodologies (integration, unit & e2e)
- Take pride in delivering high quality maintainable code, with edge cases accounted for.
- Love learning new things. The prospect of using unfamiliar tools and concepts should excite you.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.