Senior Fullstack Engineer EMEA
Engineering & Technology
We’re fun-loving, passionate and highly effective people. We are seeking empowered individuals who work collaboratively with their peers on interesting problems, and get solutions into the hands of our customers quickly. We value diversity, attracting the best people in the world to serve as colleagues
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Apply your unique perspective to help us define and build the next generation of features and infrastructure needed to help our customers and our company to flourish
- Work with our tech support teams to diagnose operational issues and help our customers to achieve their goals with our product
- Take an active role in a friendly supportive team that encourages you and the entire company to grow as individuals, professionals and teams
- Mentor your coworkers through code review, pair programming, team collaboration, and training to help improve our collective knowledge and best practices together
- Be part of a small team of developers that value high-quality software, practice continuous improvement, inspire collaboration, and believe in rapid iterative development.
- Bring your technical expertise to solve hard problems, adapt to change as we rapidly grow, and leverage new technologies and best practices.
- A collaborative mindset backed by excellent communication skills and a desire to help us make great decisions in an empathetic and respectful way
- Experience working with customers and applying a deep understanding of their needs to produce timely solutions to their real-world problems
- Comfort working in UNIX environments and applying modern collaborative development practices.
- Proficiency in Go
- Experience in working with RDB systems, preferably MySQL
- Ability to deliver high quality solutions quickly and without mentorship
- Not being afraid to fail, take risks, and ask for help
- Experience working within a distributed company is preferred
- Preferably based in European/African time zones
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.