Senior Frontend Engineer
Engineering & Technology
The mission for the Senior Frontend Developer is to build and improve the products and services of the platform as a member of an agile team that serves carriers and shippers in the Vehicle Transportation Industry
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Be a technical leader within the team you work with and within Super Dispatch in general.
- Collaborate on technical projects across teams within Super Dispatch.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and designers to tackle the interesting and challenging problems for building and growing an end-to-end (vehicle) shipping platform in the United States.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team with its mission, comprised of a product manager, UX designer, a backend engineer, and a QA engineer.
- Architect, design, document, develop, refactor, deploy, and operate customer-faced web interfaces that serve the Super Dispatch customers.
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in general, at least 2 years of which is experience working in a product-driven environment.
- You have at least 1 year of TypeScript experience on Production.
- You have deep experience with the frontend development ecosystem: you understand modern ECMAScript, TypeScript, and React ecosystem features and shipped web products to customers using this knowledge.
- You are proficient in styling UI components and making the best possible UX.
- You are a constant learner, you can pick up new programming frameworks and concepts quickly.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code and user interfaces.
- You are familiar and have experience with good engineering practices.
- You have a hands-on experience shipping improvements to customers: CI/CD, build tools.
- You have a hands-on experience growing and guiding frontend developers.
- You have a hands-on experience with testing practices like TDD, unit testing, or UI testing.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.