The Editor team is responsible for developing and maintaining our online video editor, which is a fast-growing product. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on scaling the current product and shaping future projects in our pipeline. We're looking for very Senior / Principal / Staff Engineer-level engineers to take ownership of the front end of our core product and push the boundaries of what React can do, in order to continually improve our UX.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- You ideally have a minimum of 5+ years of experience working in software development using React
- You can architect entire user interfaces and push the boundaries of what we can do with React
- You have experience working on SaaS applications
- You are product focused
- You have experience that ranges from early-stage start-ups to bigger, well-established organizations
- You like to take ownership of features and execute from planning to production
- You are very pragmatic in your approach and you don't over-engineer
- You have strong CS fundamentals
- You are very good at profiling and debugging performance issues
- A good level of spoken and written English is required
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.