Primer is the world's first automation platform for payments. With Primer, merchants and developers have all the underlying infrastructure and "lego blocks" they need to build the best buying experiences for their customers. Any developer can build a connection on Primer; merchants then simply 'click and connect' to the services they need to build their desired payment flows within their Primer dashboard.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Leading 2 teams - our 'Checkout Experience' team consisting of web and mobile engineers, as well as our 'Payment Integrations' team made up of back end engineers
- Cultivating an environment of continuous learning and collaboration
- Optimising engineering processes and resourcing across the teams to optimise delivery
- Collaborating with engineering leadership in setting team strategy and priorities
- Reviewing technical architecture proposals and ensuring considerations have been made on cost, scalability, performance, resilience, testability, observability and maintainability
- Improving knowledge sharing and collaboration, within and between teams, to remove roadblocks and keep teams performing well
- Taking responsibility for planning, execution and success of complex projects
- Driving a culture of cross-team learning, encouraging the team to present to the wider organisation on key learnings
- A good understanding of web and mobile technologies, including the design and build of SDK's
- Ideally knowledge of product and SDK integrations
- Experience in managing managers, running multiple teams, growing technical leaders and scaling
- A track record of creating high performing autonomous engineering teams in high paced startup environments
- A start-up mentality, with experience building MVPs
- Experience managing distributed teams is highly desirable
- Passion about people, with the ability to inspire, coach and mentor to help people perform at their best
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.