TransUnion is a major credit reference agency, and we offer specialist services in fraud, identity and risk management, automated decisioning and demographics. We support organisations across a variety of sectors including finance, retail, telecommunications, utilities, gaming, government and insurance.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Develop, maintain, and enhance Business Intelligence Solutions, including database systems and Data Warehouses, using SQL Server 2008 R2 Integration Services, Analysis Services, Reporting Services and Master Data Management, Microsoft Excel, and ProClarity as appropriate.
- Produce and run unit tests to ensure high quality of all changes and participating in the design and requirements capturing of new Business Intelligence initiatives
- Problem solve and debug complex Business Intelligence systems, including database systems and Data Warehouses, to allow defect analysis and fixing
- Collaborate across organization and be technical expert on Business Intelligence solutions.
- Work with the team to ensure continuous process improvement
- Mentor and train junior data engineers and guide them in understanding BI&DW best practices and standards.
- Commercial experience of Business Intelligence development using SQL Server 2008 R2, including IS/ AS/ RS, stored procedures, views, and functions
- Experience of SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services, Powerview
- Experience of SharePoint 2010/ 13
- Experience of writing unit tests and using build systems in conjunction with database systems
- Experience with large databases
- Experience of Microsoft ProClarity
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.