Ozow is looking for a Senior DevOps engineer that has experience designing and implementing DevOps solutions to assist the technical team with securing, automating, monitoring and running their mostly web-based application workloads. We are looking for a person with both Linux and Windows experience, who has a passion for automation to help the technical team move faster by enabling them and guiding them where necessary (e.g. automation / security / infrastructure setup / serverless applications).
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- An IT diploma or degree
- At least 5 years work-related experience
- Experience automating development pipelines using tools such as Jenkins / Team City / AppVeyor / Octopus Deploy / AWS Code Deploy
- Experience with cloud hosted infrastructure
- Experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes / ECS)
- Cloudformation / Terraform
- Security - Network Security (Firewalls, Anti-Virus) and Application security (e.g. Defending against the OWASP Top 10)
- Serverless applications (e.g. AWS Lambda / AWS API Gateway / Azure Functions)
- Linux and Windows Sys Admin and hosting (e.g. nginx / IIS)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.