We are looking for a passionate and talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join our growing, centralized DevOps team and play an integral role in migrating various mobile, console, and desktop games into DECA’s portfolio, building and maintaining diverse CI/CD pipelines, cloud infrastructures, and tools.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Participate in migrating legacy applications and infrastructures onto modern rails and technologies.
- Improve monitoring and logging.
- Document the project’s white spots, troubleshoot emerging issues, and write post-mortems.
- Assist the development and BI teams in their tasks.
- Extensive experience with public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Extensive experience with IaC methodology and tools (Terraform, Terragrunt, Pulumi).
- Extensive scripting language experience (Shell, Python, Ruby).
- Extensive version control systems experience (Git, SVN, Perforce).
- Extensive experience in CI/CD practices and tools (Jenkins, GHA, Gitlab).
- Extensive Linux administration experience.
- Extensive experience with networking, firewalls, secrets, and cloud security.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Salt).
- Experience with monitoring solutions (Datadog, Prometheus).
- Experience with logging solutions (Splunk, Fluentd, ELK).
- Strong problem-solving/debugging skills.
- Strong documentation/presentation/communication skills.
- Ability to assist others in their work.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.