We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer with commercial experience for one of our clients. You are a perfect candidate if you are growth-oriented, love what you do, and enjoy working on new ideas to develop exciting products.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 15 years
- +5 years of solid experience as a Data Engineer in a top-notch environment.
- +3 years of experience with Cloud Infrastructures (e.g. Azure or AWS), virtualization, and containerization environments (e.g. VMware, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Strong knowledge of software development processes including testing, continuous integration/delivery, automated deployment, and verification/maintenance.
- High degree of ambition for self-improvement and self-initiative.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate-advanced English level.
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Commercial experience
- Experience in data warehousing and data modeling.
- Solid understanding of relational database systems.
- Knowledge in working with Apache Spark.
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Azure certifications in Cloud development and architecture would be a plus.
- Effectively and efficiently tailored towards specific applications (automated processes on hybrid cloud/on-prem infrastructure).
- Scalable and maintainable to address an extensive customer community.
- Secure “on-prem” to protect the client’s IP.
- Knowledgeably built with the infrastructure upon which the prediction models
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.