Pagoda is looking for a software engineer with experience building and maintaining cryptography and Zero-Knowledge projects. You will be the in-house expert on cryptography and Zero-Knowledge technology. You will initiate, implement, and lead a variety of projects in this area, including integrating the results of Zero-Knowledge research done by teams in the Near community into NEAR Protocol. Your work will have a major impact on the scalability and decentralization of NEAR Protocol.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What You'll Be Doing:
- Apply advances in cryptography and Zero-Knowledge technology to improve security, scalability, and decentralization of NEAR Protocol.
- Audit external ZK projects in the NEAR ecosystem and seek opportunities to integrate them into NEAR Protocol
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide consultation to internal and external teams on Zero-Knowledge technology
What We're Looking For:
- Knowledge and experience with cryptography
- Knowledge and experience with Zero-Knowledge
- Demonstrated experience writing well-structured, clean, maintainable code
- Ability to learn new languages, APIs and SDKs quickly
- Knowledge of Rust or other low-level language
- Strong communication and remote friendly working skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields is a must
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.