The primary responsibility of the Senior Solutions Architect is to consult with the client and work with internal teams to create strategies, transformational designs and the architectural vision for more complex solutions that address the clients’ needs. They provide multi-technology consulting services on all aspects of application software, infrastructure and related technology components.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Monitors the external environment to gather intelligence on emerging technologies.
- Creates reports and technology roadmaps and shares knowledge and insights with others.
- Designs components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Creates multiple design views to address the concerns of the different stakeholders of the architecture and to handle both functional and non-functional requirements, including proof of concept (POC).
- Reviews, verifies and improves own designs against specifications.
- Makes recommendations for the development of new go to market services and contributes knowledge on relevant verticals.
- Operate across both the technical levels within the enterprise architecture and the value chain in order to develop holistic and integrated solutions.
- Coach and mentor more junior Solution Architects.
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Extensive knowledge of multi-vendor service integrations and cross-functional software, OS’s and infrastructure designs
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Specialist knowledge on how specific infrastructures and application software are deployed in line with relevant methodologies and frameworks
- Ability to develop and leverage their specialist knowledge of reference architectures
- Ability to maintain knowledge of trends and development in technology domains
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Qualification in Information Technology or Information Systems
- Certification and working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, SOA, ITIL, COBIT, etc.)
- SAFe Scaled Agile certification advantageous
- Extensive professional technical, IT or Operations experience within a large scale (preferably multi- national) technology services environment on the following areas: Software Development, Application Support and Infrastructure Support
- Project or Program Management experience would be preferred but not essential
- Proven client engagement and consulting experience coupled with solid experience in client needs assessment and change management
- Solid experience in integrating the solution for the particular project with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards, established patterns and best practices
- Experience working in an agile development environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.