Pagoda is shepherding a future where NEAR becomes the blockchain operating system. We believe that re-inventing how software is made and distributed is our greatest opportunity to open economic access to those who are not fully integrated into the global economy. Our products empower people to find opportunity, invent new experiences, and collaborate. Let's build an Open Web world. A world where people control their assets, data, and power of governance. Pagoda’s growing security team is looking for a Security Engineer to partner with our Protocol team. This position will be primarily responsible for identifying, analyzing, solutioning, and accounting for security as it pertains to the NEAR Blockchain; embedded within Pagoda’s Protocol team. As a Security Engineer you will work closely with the Protocol team to make sure that NEAR Protocol is secure, robust, and performant. You will focus on strengthening the security of the protocol through a combination of architectural improvements, automated testing, and manual auditing of the codebase. You will also work closely with protocol engineers to ensure the security of new features and other changes to the existing protocol.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What You'll Be Doing:
- Identify ways to systematically improve the security of the protocol without compromising its performance and scalability
- Set up testing infrastructure to ensure the security of the protocol
- Security audit of the protocol implementation, including consensus, sharding, state transition, etc.
- Handle security vulnerability reports that are related to the protocol
- Analyze risk and maintain a registry and remediation/improvement roadmap as it pertains to the protocol
What We're Looking For:
- Development or software engineering experience and a deep passion for informations security
- Strong security engineering background and programming experience
- Experience with a modern system programming language (eg C++, Rust)
- Demonstrated experience evaluating code for vulnerabilities and weaknesses
- Familiarity with low-level programming, operating systems, and virtual machines. Experience with WebAssembly is a plus
- Practical experience of security analysis tools such as: fuzzing, SAST scanners, linters etc.
- Experience in securing large scale distributed systems
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with remote teams
- Results & goal orientated
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.