Senior Backend Engineer - Wealth Management
Engineering & Technology
As a Senior Backend Engineer you will provide guidance and coaching around technical good practices as well as playing an active role in the Development Community of practice.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Designing, developing and deploying backend services with a focus on high availability, fault tolerance, low latency and security.
- Your team will take full end to end responsibility of the services your team owns, from development through to production operation
- Collaboration with team members across multiple functional areas to ensure delivery of the best solutions for our customers.
- Significant software engineering experience in one or more general purpose programming languages (we use Python)
- Great teamwork and communication skills in English, comfortable preparing high quality documentation and designs to aid understanding and knowledge sharing.
- Understanding of microservice architectures, container based 12 factor apps and cloud native patterns around fault tolerance.
- Practical experience applying Domain Driven Design and understanding the principles behind building software that is testable, observable, reliable, and sustainable to maintain.
- Experience building contract first services and adopting patterns and frameworks to enable appropriate automated testing at unit, contract, service and end to end levels.
- Experience building services that can be deployed on demand, quickly and with quality. Excellent understanding of CI/CD patterns and good practice.
- Understands the role of high quality observability in building highly scalable and performant software
- Experience working with a public or private cloud vendor
- Experience working in Finance / Investment is beneficial
- A dedicated workspace
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications
- Alignment with Our Values.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.