Flashbots is on the hunt for seasoned, self-starter Backend Engineers who thrive in rapidly evolving environments, learn new technologies on the fly, and tackle complex problems with a builder mentality.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Contribute actively to the development of Flashbots' core products such as MEV-Boost, Mev-Share, the Flashbots Builder, Suave, and our future offerings.
Create and manage comprehensive technical documentation/diagrams for public use, fostering an understanding and accessibility of our products.
Develop and maintain public API services and user-friendly tools to support the Flashbots ecosystem, including searchers, integration partners, and end-users.
Implement robust tests to ensure the quality and stability of our offerings.
Engage positively with our community, addressing their technical issues and fostering a collaborative environment.
- Proven experience working on production systems utilizing Golang or Rust.
Ability to contribute effectively in an asynchronous work environment, both as part of a team and working autonomously.
Adaptable, accountable, and solution-oriented, with a focus on delivering high-impact solutions.
T-Shaped skills, showcasing both depth of knowledge in a specific area and breadth of knowledge across multiple areas.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.