Senior Backend Engineer
Engineering & Technology
As a Senior Backend Engineer at Typeform, you'll be responsible for contributing code to microservices written in GoLang, utilizing HTTP calls for inter-process communications (IPC), and implementing Kafka or SNS/SQS as middleware.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:8 years
Things you will do:
- Contributing code to projects that require backend work (in Golang)
- Maintain existing code-bases
- Improve existing code-bases to be more scalable and reliable
- Reacting to monitoring alerts and triaging accordingly to resolve issues (even after hours)
- Proposing solutions to code or architectural problems in a high-traffic environment
- Doing Root-Cause-Analysis (RCA) exercises and leading/contributing to postmortems for incidents.
- Helping and training peers
- Being part of an on-call rota to react to any alerts our monitoring system raises during and outside office hours.
What you already bring to the table:
- University degree in a related field
- 8+ years of experience in a high-traffic distributed architecture
- Experience writing architectural documentation
- Experience being on-call, debugging outages and running postmortems
- Experience working with AWS
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.