Senior Android Engineer
Engineering & Technology
We’re looking for a Senior Android Engineer to help shape our all-in-one privacy solution and join our mission to show the world that protecting your privacy online can be simple.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- You'll be leading projects from proposal through postmortem, and taking ownership of delivering.
- Maintaining and improving major application features. In our remote and collaborative environment.
- You'll also work with stakeholders from Product, Design and many other business areas as we work to raise the standard of trust online.
- Ability to lead and collaborate on high-impact and complex projects from proposal through post-mortem.
- Skills to wrangle vague problems, propose innovative solutions, and execute them with a strong focus on metrics.
- Significant Android engineering experience (5 years or more) with experience working on at least two large native Android applications.
- Solid experience programming in Kotlin.
- Deep understanding of MV concepts, mobile threading, and memory management and how they apply to mobile applications.
- A fundamental understanding of complex data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to leverage both quantitative and qualitative data and collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop effective UX solution
- Creative problem-solvers and risk-takers. You like to take initiative to push projects forward but know when to involve others.
- Excellent communication skills. You can validate your decisions and communicate them clearly.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.