You will develop an extensive pipeline of new sales leads, provide product and sales demonstrations to prospective customers and formulate appropriate business relationships with accounts and partners.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Impact You’ll Own:
- Own Planet’s defense and intelligence partnerships in the Japan region and partner closely with Planet’s global team of International Security and defense and intelligence experts.
- Perform as the Subject Matter Expert for the D&I space in the Asia Pacific region, leveraging your experience and knowledge to help drive both business and thought leadership.
- Prospect and develop business relationships, close sales and manage customer expectations as the company grows.
- Collaborate with channel and reseller relationships to expand market presence.
- Manage proposal generation and pricing work as needed.
- Sales operations duties as required
What You Bring:
- Several years of related experience in sales
- Sales experience in the D&I sector along with a demonstrated track record of success
- Subject Matter Expertise in the D&I sector
- Excellent relationships across the D&I space
- GIS / remote sensing experience or related field a plus
- Understanding of the nuances of sales cycles and how to navigate through the channels
- Ability to source, sell, co-sell and close large deals; carrying quota and closing should be familiar concepts
- Success in acting as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets
- Efficiency in gathering market and customer info to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications to their managers.
- Excellent communication skills, including multiple languages
- Self-starter, able to work independently under tight deadlines in start-up environment
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- The ability to interact successfully across cultures
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Sales Methodologies and Opportunity Qualification techniques such as MEDDPIC
- Experience with the Value Framework, a new sales methodology
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.