Engineering & Technology
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
What will you be doing?
- 12 week internship embedded in our Security Engineering team
- Working on real life projects, for example
- Extensions for vulnerability management systems
- Tooling for security engineering education
- Visualizations for security observability
- Become an active part of a globally distributed group of interns
- Train on how to be successful in a global remote environment
- Regularly meet with a mentor to get all the support you need
- Take an active role in defining your own objectives
- Actively participate in technical discussion
- Dive deep into a part of our codebase
- Embrace our open-source culture and be brave to contribute to open source projects
- Gain a deeper understanding of our products and customers
- Present some of your learnings at the end of your internship
As we are remote-first, we provide guidance and meet regularly using video calls, so an independent attitude and solid communication skills are a must.
What are we looking for in you?
- You are curious about security and software engineering
- You are a motivated self starter with a bias towards action
- You are user focused. We build everything with our users in mind. You have a passion for creating intuitive products that fit customers’ needs
- Pragmatism. You are excited to take on complex challenges and break them down to achieve tight learning loops
- Collaboration and communication: The smallest unit we have is a squad. You’ll be working with your teammates in a fully remote setup. Solid communication skills are a must
- Interest to work with security and software engineering
- Some experience with at least one programming language.
- Some experience with Git and Linux.
Nice to haves:
- Exposure to security tooling / scanners
- Experience with any Grafana products
- Some experience of security research / ctf / pentesting
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.