Here at Gcore, our mission is to make the Internet faster, more reliable, and more secure. We are currently seeking a Security Engineer to join our dynamic team of over 500+ professionals spanning 30+ locations worldwide!
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Designs, builds, operates, and automates security solutions and processes to protect the integrity of the company's digital network, systems, and applications (MS Defender, MS Azure, Wazuh, etc.).
- Ensures and controls compliance with corporate security standards and requirements.
- Plans, coordinates, and implements network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Integrates and maintains automatic tools for event registration and analysis, analyzes event log journals, and develops automatic algorithms for information security incident detection.
- Monitors and analyzes information security events.
- Investigates information security incidents and propose solutions to prevent security breaches based on investigation results.
- Outlines requirements for the security of operating systems, networks, and services.
- Ensures correct access distribution based on business needs and requirements.
- Assist in the process of internal and external security audits.
We expect you to have:
- 2–3 years of relevant experience (middle specialist);
- Deep understanding of networking protocols;
- Knowledge of VPN Concepts;
- Certification in CCNA/CCNP will be an advantage;
- Experience working with Firewalls (Check Point, Palo Alto, or Cisco).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.