We have customers in more than 30 countries, we were elected the 7th best company to work for in SC by Great Place to Work and the 8th in the world by the Hotel Tech Awards, in the tech segment for tourism.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
What is expected of this role:
- Actively prospect and interact with potential LATAM customers via email, phone, LinkedIn, etc.;
- Monitor and hit targets for calls, emails and contacts via other social networks per day;
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities (inbound and outbound);
- Be the first point of contact in the sales process, engaging and creating strategies to get interested in our product;
- Schedule meetings, demos and present the lead to the Account Executive of the account;
- Keep the CRM updated, controlling its process and achieving individual goals;
- Analyze your results together with the manager for continuous improvement;
- Support the team to reach previously aligned results and KPI's.
You will do very well if:
- You have strong development and negotiation skills;
- You have high performance and a track record of achieving goals;
- You are communicative and enjoy talking to people from different cultures;
- You are self-motivated and enjoy challenges;
- You are able to work independently and as a team in a fast-paced environment;
- You are enthusiastic to always keep learning and developing;
- Likes goals and challenges.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.