The SDWAN Engineer (L1) is responsible for providing a managed service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating, and resolving technical incidents and problems and restoring service to clients by managing incidents to resolution. Their primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions. The SDWAN Engineer (L1) focuses on first-line support for standard and low complexity incidents and service requests.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitors client infrastructure and solutions
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur
- Routinely identify common incidents and opportunities for avoidance as well as general opportunities for incident reduction
- Investigate first line incidents assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
- Fulfill approved requests following agreed procedures
- Provide telephonic or email support to clients when required
- Execute approved maintenance activities including patching and configuration changes
- Follow the required handover procedures for shift changes to ensure service continuity
- Report and escalate incidents where necessary
- Ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolutions of incidents and requests
- Proactively identify opportunities for work optimization
- Update existing knowledge articles or create new ones
- Identify opportunities for work optimization including opportunities for automation of work, request fulfilment, incident resolution, and other general process improvement opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Ability to communicate and work across different cultures and social groups
- Ability to plan activities and projects well in advance, and takes into account possible changing circumstances
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook at work
- Ability to work well in a pressurized environment
- Ability to work hard and put in longer hours when it is necessary
- Ability to apply active listening techniques such as paraphrasing the message to confirm understanding, probing for further relevant information, and refraining from interrupting
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.