Screw Press Operator
Jobberman Third Party
Engineering & Technology
Screw machine operators set up and tend mechanical screw machines designed to manufacture (threaded) screws out of processed metal workpieces, specifically small- to medium-sized ones that have been turned by a lathe and turn machine.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Operated screw machine and set dimensions.
- Used a micrometer to read and take measurements of finished and unfinished products Produce over 1,000.
- Operated Screw Machines, made minor adjustments, made parts, and measured them per blueprints, general MSC clean up around the shop.
- Performed minor machine maintenance, such as oiling and cleaning machines, dies and workpieces, and adding coolant to machine reservoir.
- Observed machine operation to detect workpiece defects and machine malfunction.
- As a screw machine operator, you install stops, gears, and cams and adjust them to produce parts to client specifications.
- Control machine settings.
- Adjust machine controls to ensure quality output.
- Inspect parts using measuring tools
- Test machinery.
- Qualification Required: (HND)
- Years of Experience: (2 years experience).
Salary Range: 3000gh cedis
Location: ( Greater Accra)
Employment Type: (Full Time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.