Aspire International School has a vision to ensure opportunities for success are provided through a diverse/bespoke learning pathways and life skills which serve to develop critical thinking, resilience and skills for life-long learning, enabling our students to become the best they can be.
We have a personalized approach to learning, a commitment to innovation and a passion for teaching aimed at maximizing each student’s academic potential.
We offer a hybrid of GES and British/Cambridge Curriculum that require a broad and balanced; high quality teaching and learning that ensures outstanding outcomes for students as well as a diverse program of extra-curricular activities to allow students to go beyond the classroom, enabling each of our students to develop as individuals, discover new passions and interests, and contribute to society and life of the school."
We are currently looking to engage qualified, passionate and experienced person to fill the position of a School Principal.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified, innovative and dynamic individual to provide quality leadership, formulate and provide strategic direction for the school.
- Provide leadership to and participate in the strategic planning and implementation of the school’s strategic priorities
- Oversee student wellbeing, including the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of academic programs and structures already in place
- Lead School curriculum development, alignment, implementation, and evaluation in line with the Cambridge and GES Standards
- Use data to monitor the success of the School programs and oversee the monitoring of overall student and academic growth
- Ensure all students’ needs are met through close collaboration with and oversight of the School Teachers and related stakeholders
- Support the professional growth of teaching staff through the use of Professional Development days provided in the School calendar
- Support the professional teaching staff and teaching assistants through the use of the consistent and goal-orientated teacher evaluation system
- Make proposals for recruitment, selection, orientation and the placement of staff
- Collaborate with C.E.O to develop and implement a whole-school approach to professional development in support of the school’s goals
- Build community and support effective communication with all stakeholder groups
- Manage and monitor the School annual education budget, in collaboration with the School Administrator and C.E.O
- Work in collaboration with the C.E.O, Senior Leadership Team (Chairman and Governing Board) to develop and implement the school’s strategic goals, policies and practices
- Oversee the successful day-to-day running of the Secondary School
- Facilitate strategies to improve classroom instruction and increase student achievement
- Connect research-based initiatives and innovative strategies to maximize the achievement of each learner
- Monitor and evaluate the use of assessments to guide instructional practices and provide timely and accurate feedback to students and parents
- Demonstrates and supports the importance of professional development by providing adequate time and resources for teachers and staff to participate in professional learning
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education Required: Masters
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 5 years in similar role
- Major: Education, Educational Leadership
- Required Certificates: Teaching Credential/License
- Master’s Degree (Educational Administration or related discipline)
- Minimum of ten successful years of educational experience (Teaching and Administrative combined)
- Experience in school-wide accreditation processes (Cambridge and G.E.S)
- International Leadership experience in a multicultural school setting
- Experience working in a school culture that supports English Language learners preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, leadership, and conflict resolution skills required
- Proven track record as a collaborative
team player in a highly dynamic, complex and innovative learning community
Location: Telecoms Area, Near Pantang Hospital
Interested persons should kindly send CV and application letter to: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to commence interview process.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.