- Manage budgets, logistics and events or meetings
- Handle scheduling, record-keeping and reporting
- Ensure the school complies with relevant laws and regulations
- Develop and run educational programs
- Hire, train and advise staff
- Resolve conflicts and other issues
- Communicate with parents, regulatory bodies and the public
- Implement actions that improve the school and the quality of education (e.g. building renovations, new guidelines for students, new subjects)
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the school
- At least Degree holders with preferably Masters degree in Education or
- Educational Leadership and Administration or related qualifications
- Must have an experience in an international school environment or teaching in a international school setting for at least 2 years.
- Must have mastery of the English Language ( verbal and written)
- Must have at least 2 years experience in the sought position.
Cv should be sent directly to Send your CVs, Cover letters and Academic credentials to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.