To develop and run educational programs in line with the curriculum of the school. Impart Christian values and moral education to children and promote good behavior and discipline in the classroom and impart an appreciation and respect for diversity in the world.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:2 years
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage budgets, logistics and events or meetings
- Handle scheduling, record-keeping, and reporting
- Overseeing and streamlining the activities of the teachers and non-teaching staff.
- Ensure the school complies with relevant laws and regulations
- Develop and run educational programs in line with the curriculum of school
- Resolve conflicts and other issues between teachers as well as students
- Communicate with parents, regulatory bodies, and the public
- Learn and train teachers on the curriculum run by the school
- Implement actions that improve the quality of education (e.g. building renovations, new guidelines for students, new subjects)
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the school
- Developing class schedules for the school term
- Ensuring curriculum standards are met
- Providing professional development opportunities for teachers
- Monitoring student success with test results and other data
- Ensuring safety practices are followed for both students and teachers.
Required Skills or Experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a School Administrator
- Degree in Education/Business Administration; post-graduate degree is a plus
- Experience as an educator is a plus
- Knowledge of administrative processes of schools
- Ability to use Microsoft office tools and education management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Attention to detail
- Problem and conflict resolution skills
- Good judgment and decision-making aptitude
All cvs should be sent to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.