The primary responsibility of the Solutions Architect is to consult with the client and work with internal teams to create strategies, transformational designs and the architectural vision for complex solutions that address the clients’ needs. They provide multi-technology consulting services on all aspects of application software, infrastructure and related technology components.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supports a change programme or project through the preparation of technical plans and application of design principles that comply with enterprise and solution architecture standards.
- Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Monitors the external environment to gather intelligence on emerging technologies.
- Creates reports and technology roadmaps and shares knowledge and insights with others.
- Designs components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Creates multiple design views to address the concerns of the different stakeholders of the architecture and to handle both functional and non-functional requirements, including proof of concept (POC).
- Reviews, verifies and improves own designs against specifications.
- Contribute to the development of new go to market services and contributes knowledge on relevant verticals.
- Operate across both the technical levels within the enterprise architecture and the value chain in order to develop holistic and integrated solutions.
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Solid knowledge of multi-vendor service integrations and cross-functional software, OS’s and infrastructure designs
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledgeable on how specific infrastructures and application software are deployed in line with relevant methodologies and frameworks
- Ability to develop and leverage their knowledge of reference architectures
- Ability to maintain knowledge of trends and development in technology domains
- Qualification in Information Technology or Information Systems
- Certification and working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, SOA, ITIL, COBIT, etc.)
- SAFe Scaled Agile certification advantageous
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.