Bazonta Group is seeking an energetic and high performing sales representative to join the team. At Bazonta, we promote a healthy work and life balance. The sales representative will act as an intermediary between Bazonta Group and its customers. The sales representative will identify prospective customers and provide appropriate products, services and solutions in order to generate sales and drive growth.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Identify new customers and develop long-lasting relationship with customers.
- Set and achieve sales target in line with company’s goal.
- Address customer complaints, questions and report to the supervisor.
- Periodic reports on new products, techniques and competitive advantages.
- Carry out sales and marketing activities.
- Maintain accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments and complaints.
- Prepare and send quotes and proposals.
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Other related duties assigned by management.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- An ideal candidate should have a minimum of a Diploma in a related field.
- Proven sales experience.
- Self motivated and driven by targets.
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter and a team player.
- Able to present and introduce products to clients.
- Computer literate.
- A drivers license is essential.
- Awareness of products and services.
Salary: Attractive Salary and Commission.
Job Type:1 year
Qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
State the job title as the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.