KESAI EAGROW GHANA CO.,LTD.
Our company is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiation
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payments from clients
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records and answering clients questions about credit terms, products, price, and availability.
- Years’ of experience: 1 year
- Qualification: Diploma
- Minimum of a Diploma
- Should have read Agricultural Science in School
- Should have experience in both argic and sales
- Must be willing to learn and travel
Salary Range: Negotiable
NB; Areas of work for Sales Person: Bono, Ahafo, Western North and Savannah
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.