E-Connect Global Africa Limited
We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented sales officer to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales. The sales officer's responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports. You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals. To be successful as a sales officer, you should be persuasive and knowledgeable of industry regulations. Ultimately, an outstanding sales officer should have a strong work ethic and demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills at all times.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company products.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about product and prices
- Qualification Required: (HND/ Degree)
- Years of Experience: (2 years experience)
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with prospective clients
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
CV’s should be sent to: ( CV’s should be sent to ATS and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Location: ( Greater Accra and all district)
Employment Type: (Full Time)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.