Sales & Marketing Officers
Kelandrews Energy Solutions Ltd
Kelandrews Energy Solutions Limited, a leader in the sale and installation of energy equipment is looking to hire Sales & Marketing Officers who shall work closely with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth. The ideal candidates should be passionate for the “art” of sales and marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies and be ready to work in a result driven environment to drive sales results.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategies
- Selling the products of the company(Kelandrews Energy MasterCard, The Radi-Master, Quantum Energy Products)
- Help identify marketing trends, and key opportunities for innovation.
- Understand company product and brand
- Organize market research.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams and many more.
Required Skills or Experience
- HND/Bachelor degree in marketing or Electrical Engineering with marketing experience
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan
- Minimum of 2 years experience with marketing in the energy industry preferably
- Ability to work target-driven-riven environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
How to apply: Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.