Crytek is looking for a new Sales Manager member for our Publishing team. If you are eager to put your business and sales skills into practice in the video game industry, we would be very happy to receive your application!
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Planning, Managing, and Reporting Sales for all Crytek games portfolio across all major 1st party platforms.
- Develop and manage high-value relationships with key stakeholders within the company.
- Provide guidance to other team members and participate in providing input on sales and marketing collateral.
- Achieve/exceed sales goals, sustain revenue growth and provide recommendations to enhance growth and revenue potential.
- Participation in the preparation and execution of strategic plans, status reports, sales, and revenue forecasting.
- Managing sales schedule on Steam, Epic Store, PlayStation and Xbox, Nintendo, own e-commerce, and in-game stores.
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience in the gaming industry with managing 1st party publishing platforms.
- Exhibits a “hunter” mentality and possesses an outstanding ability to plan and drive sales.
- Great presentation and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with stakeholders.
- Ability to solve customer-related problems in a positive manner.
- Experience articulating complex solutions to decision-makers and executives.
- Experience analyzing data, trends and the market to develop key selling points
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.