As a member of our team, you will be supporting the growth of our SDR program and participate in other critical projects that contribute to the program's success.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Contact, educate, and qualify inbound and outbound leads in order to generate qualified sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with the two very experienced Account Executives that you are paired with to develop opportunities in their target accounts and assigned territory.
- Conduct initial conversations with prospective customers at targeted Fortune 1000 companies to identify customer challenges, communicate potential Neo4j solutions that address them, and close for next steps.
- Leverage all tools and resources available, including email, telephone, web conferencing, webinars, training classes, and in-person live events to engage interested prospects.
- Invest in learning how Neo4j's technology addresses the technical and business challenges of enterprises across many industries and use cases.
- Create a positive prospect experience through professional rapport, knowledge of Neo4j capabilities, and customer references.
- Consistently meet and exceed KPI’s for weekly meetings held and Qualified Sales Opportunities generated.
- Have a minimum of 1-year applicable work experience as an SDR in a software company, and a B.A./B.S. degree.
- Coursework in SQL, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or experience selling information management tools is a major plus.
- Be a hard-working, self-starter, and willing to achieve a high volume of activity every day while maintaining a positive and energetic persona.
- Have positive, effective phone skills: including excellent listening, presentation, and objection handling, as well as strong writing skills.
- Be willing and able to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, ensuring accurate entry and management of lead data in our SalesForce.com CRM system.
- Be proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (e.g., Google Docs, MS-Office, Salesforce.com, Web-conferencing, Outreach, Zoominfo)
- Be a team player with the highest level of integrity.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.