The Sales Associate is responsible for a safe and timely supply of products from the office to customer locations. This customer facing role is responsible for maintaining existing and creating new customer relationships.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell products to existing and new customers and do collection of receivables and account for it.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and Sr. Sales Associate to create and execute a sales route
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
- Achieving the monthly sales targets assigned.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Maintaining the company’s contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details.
- Producing monthly sales reports
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Territory Manager
- Ensuring availability of the complete product line in the assigned territory.
- Maintaining a minimum stock level in the stock cold rooms and fridges of each outlet.
- Maintain and report details of stock movement in each locations assigned.
- Keeping a tight control on the outstanding level.
- Providing maximum personal attention to avoid wastage of products.
- Timely and frequent visits to the outlets.
- Operating within the company stipulated framework.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the customer and their support staff in the different outlets.
- Executing the role of merchandiser wherever applicable
- Any related duties that will be assigned.
- HND in Marketing / CIM/ Diploma in related field
- 0-2 years’ Experience
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Tenacious work attitude.
- A team player.
- Good negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
- Able to meet deadlines with working under pressure.
- Should be able to handle varied tasks.
- Flexible to work anytime.
- Willing to travel if needed.
- Good business sense and a professional manner
Key Performance Metrics:
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships
- Moving products from the trucks to the customer’s shelves
- Field Environment
Location: Accra, Ghana.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.