Engineering & Technology
We're looking for a SaaS editor to join our editorial team. Knowledge of any of our other primary verticals (tech, project management, and finance) would also be an asset. The role is freelance to start, but we’re a fast moving, rapidly growing company, so there’s lots of opportunity for growth if you excel.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Maybe you’re an experienced SaaS writer looking to move into editing. Or you’re a SaaS editor looking for better hours with a remote and flexible company.
- You read SaaS blogs for fun and are the person all your friends turn to for info on the latest digital trends.
- You're enthusiastic about working remotely — from a co-working space, your home office, a cafe, or the beach. So long as you get the work done, we don't care where you are when you do it.
- You have to be process-driven, though. Codeless is, and we need you to align with our client's unique guidelines for content as well as our internal processes, which make the whole thing run smoothly.
- You have to have an eye for details and be excellent with the written word.
What you'll be doing:
Editorial review at Codeless is a combination of checklist and creativity:
- You'll check the content against an optimization tool as well as read through it based on our existing editorial processes and client-specific checklists.
- If small adjustments need to be made to improve flow or fix something factually incorrect, you'll make the change yourself.
- You'll be providing valuable feedback to writers, both to improve them for the future and to ensure they understand what needs to be fixed (if necessary).
- You'll be working with a team of other editors to complete content to a high quality standard against a client-specific style guide.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.