As a Rust engineer, you will be instrumental in the development of Stylus, a new programming environment for chains built on the Arbitrum Nitro stack that takes advantage of Arbitrum Nitro’s unique fraud-proving technology.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Possess extensive production experience with Rust and familiarity with unsafe Rust
- Have development experience in WebAssembly with Rust, particularly writing high-performance, high-security code in production environments
- Experienced with compiler construction and architecture, and security or system engineering on large-scale systems is a plus
- Familiarity with WASM VM is a plus
- Possess a strong sense of ownership in your work, which drives you to find ways to do things better and faster
- Constantly on the lookout for new and innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation
- Your communication style is open, transparent and direct, and you consistently work in tight collaboration with your teammates
- Always open to feedback, new ideas and opportunities for self-improvement
- You look for ways to help out beyond the scope of your day-to-day work
- Made significant contributions to the products you’ve worked on in your career
- Have dabbled in, educated yourself on, or are experienced working on blockchain technology
- Eager to bring cutting-edge research to the real world and help build a platform for the next generation of cryptocurrency applications
- Experience working with compilers, architecting systems and developing SDKs
- Security-minded and always keeping an eye out for potential threats and vulnerabilities in your code
- Mastered CS fundamentals, either in a formal university program or through self-learning
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.