The Risk Management Auditor is responsible for conducting risk assessments and preparing monthly and routine audit plans. You will execute the day to day risk tracking, reporting and follow up activities. Further to this, you’ll be responsible for:
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Executing the audit and investigations plan activities assigned to you, and highlighting areas for improvement on internal controls.
- Communicating the audit and investigation findings to both internal and external parties with a view of improving compliance
- Supporting in the development and implementation of audit processes and procedures, and creating contingency plans to manage crises.
- Conducting risk assessments to define and analyze possible risks.
- Implementing appropriate follow up mechanisms to ensure that agreed audit recommendations are implemented.
- Documenting the audit process, preparing reports and presenting recommendations.
- 3+ years experience in a similar area
- Experience in conducting fraud investigations, internal audits or process reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Management or any related field
- Risk related certification such as CPA, CIA or CFE are desirable but not mandatory
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, including when reporting your findings.
- You can collaborate with multi-functional teams and are able to offer practical solutions where necessary.
- Confident and clear English communication skills - both written and verbal (please note that the recruitment process and job will be conducted in English)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.