Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? We are looking for a Remote QA Engineer to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Work with user experience designers, software developers, and program team to guide the testing of web applications.
- Review and analyze Business Requirements and create test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test results.
- Review specifications and other project documents to ensure quality of the products and tests to be developed.
- Undertake minor bug fixes in various platforms as and when necessary.
- Work with developers, business analysts, and managers to identify issues with software, execute tests and report the results to ensure quality of the software. Tests may be manual, automated or both.
- Contribute to documenting quality and testable requirements, provide feedback, and gather clarifications in order to effectively prepare test strategy and ensure testability.
- Three plus years of relevant work experience in Software Development, with specializing in Software Quality Assurance of web applications.
- Proficient in UI/UX testing and OOPS concepts and experience in Automation framework such as Selenium, CodedUI.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably master’s degree ideally in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Sound knowledge of Unit Tests, integration test, load tests and automation of the testing with proficiency in smoke testing, end-to-end testing, user acceptance testing, functional as well as non-functional testing, UI Validation.
- Knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong customer service and communication skills, emphasizing interacting with stakeholders in a highly responsive and professional manner, even under high-pressure situations.
- Skills with the ability to prioritize and to work quickly and accurately, delivering to multiple deadlines.
- Culturally aware with the ability to work with stakeholders and partners from different countries and cultures.
- Willingness to work in odd hours to match the meeting times due to different time of global stakeholders.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.