As a contributing member on of our agile API development team, you will have both the accountability and freedom to build platforms that are taking TransUnion to the next level. Success in this role requires a blend of skills in REST API Testing and Testing Automation.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Three-Five years of hands-on experience in a QA or a Software Test Engineer role.
- Understanding of web service concepts including HTTP, SOAP/REST and related technologies like JSON and XML.
- Expertise in testing tools and frameworks like SoapUI, JMeter, Selenium, is a requirement.
- Knowledge of source code versioning (prefer Git), CI/CD tools and testing automation is required.
- Working knowledge of Linux including shell scripting and basic system administration-Knowledge of Ansible is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated critical thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management is preferred.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.