As PMO Administrator, your role is crucial in supporting the Project Management Office (PMO) and the project portfolio it oversees by executing on the administration function of the PMO.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Strong administrative skills
- Exposure to managing tasks in a small project.
- Basic/Foundational financial knowledge (CAPEX and OPEX)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
- Good written and spoken communications at all levels of business.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Organized approach to work, managing own workload.
- Skilled at setting up meetings and keeping minutes.
- Exposure to producing reports for management.
- Experience of Microsoft applications:
- Using Microsoft Project (or similar)
- Use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Use of an ITSM system (Autotask, ServiceNow, or similar)
- High School Matric diploma or equivalent
- Online course or certification in Project Administration
- Previous work experience in a Project Assistant or Administration role
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.