We are a remote-first studio and R&D group on the frontier of game design and development. Our team thrives on innovation, creating unparalleled tools and immersive multiplayer experiences. Using the robust and advanced Unreal Engine 5, we aim to redefine the boundaries of gaming.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Manage multiple games development projects from initial concept through to release and possible live-ops thereafter
-Employ modern project management techniques to monitor and efficiently balance a product’s quality, budget and timelines for commercial success.
- Work directly with management to establish strategy and processes
- You have demonstrable successful experience as a Producer within the games industry
- You excel at working independently, without excessive structure or oversight
- You ideally have worked on projects created with Unreal Engine
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.